Looking for Redmond park suggestions? Whether you want Redmond parks where you can take your…
Lynnwood, WA, is a small town of under 40,000 residents located in the northernmost part of the Pacific Northwest. There are many parks in Lynnwood worth exploring and various trails and recreation centers to keep any outdoorsy explorer entertained.
Lynnwood Parks & Trails
Scriber Lake Park
This 22-acre park is Lynnwood’s most versatile attraction. With fishing and lake access available in Scriber Lake, walking paths, and several trails, Scriber Lake Park has something for every outdoorsy person.
Meadowdale Neighborhood Park
Meadowdale Park is perfect for families, complete with basketball courts, playgrounds, picnic shelters, and a local art attraction.
Spruce Neighborhood Park
Spruce Neighborhood Park is ideal for adventurers looking to spend time in nature, with a dedicated forest area and a 1.2-mile hiking trail.
Gold Park is a six-acre open forest area, complete with hiking trails and plenty of spots for picnics and other outdoor activities.
For an enjoyable indoor experience for families and birthday parties, Lynnwood offers Funtastic Playtorium, an indoor playground rentable seven days a week, even on holidays.
Lynndale Park is one of Lynnwood’s biggest outdoor parks, with a skate park and one of the best dog parks in Lynnwood, WA.
The playfields in Lynnwood are an area for soccer and other athletic activities.
Lynnwood Heritage Park
Heritage Park is a 2.3-acre area with buildings and structures important to the history of Lynnwood.
Wilcox Park is a community area in Lynwood with historic United States flags representing the original 13 colonies.
Lynnwood Golf Course
Lynnwood Golf Course is an 18-hole outdoor golf facility available for year-round play and rentals.
Lynnwood Recreation Centers
Lynnwood Ice Center
Lynnwood is home to many indoor activities, including the Lynnwood Ice Center. This ice skating facility is open six days a week and is available for birthdays.
Lynnwood Recreation Center
Lynnwood’s Recreation Center has one of the best water parks in Lynnwood, WA. The recreation center is open all week and can be visited as early as 5:30 a.m. on weekdays.
Alderwood Mall 16
The AMC at Alderwood Mall 16 is one of the most popular places in Lynnwood to watch new movies. Alderwood Mall 16 is open all week from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Lynnwood Bowl and Skate
Lynnwood Bowl and Skate is a retro-inspired way to have a good time with the whole family with bowling, an indoor skating rink, and arcade games. Both skating and bowling are open seven days a week.
Regal Alderwood Stadium 7
The Regal theater in Lynnwood offers comfortable, reclining armchair seating with a wide selection of new movie screenings. Alderwood Stadium 7 is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Palettes and Pairings
Palettes and Pairings offers group painting courses for adults looking to strengthen their artistic skills.
Clubhouse Golf Center
Back9 Parlor in Lynnwood has virtual indoor driving ranges which simulate PGA Tour golf courses. The Parlor offers a full sports bar.
PlayHappy Cafe is an indoor playground for kids with a cafe available for adults. You can rent PlayHappy Cafe for birthday parties.
Entangled Escape Rooms
One of the most popular Lynnwood attractions is Entangled Escape Rooms, which offers two different escape puzzles for you and a group to solve.
SkySim360 – Virtual Flight Experience
SkySim360 is a detailed flight simulator that offers customers the chance to sit in the captain’s seat and immerse themselves in the experience of flying a Boeing 737.
How Do You Stay Safe in a Park?
- Visit parks and trails with other people: Traveling in groups of trustworthy friends and family can help you spot dangerous situations and help others in need more effectively.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times: Forested areas can be the home to dangerous wildlife creatures. So be sure to check your surroundings consistently for anything that could be harmful.
- Carry a cell phone: If there is an emergency with you or another patron of a public park, making sure that you can call for help is vital.
- Avoid wearing headphones while exercising: Hearing everything around you will help you notice something you might not spot with headphones. If a dangerous situation occurs in a public area like a park, it is crucial to be fully aware of your surroundings without any distractions.
- Lock your vehicle and hide valuable items: Unlocked cars left in densely populated parking lots can become victimized by theft. Be sure to lock your vehicle before leaving it, and hide whatever valuable possessions you have inside out of sight.
Are You Ready to Move to Lynnwood?
If you believe that the parks in Lynnwood would make the city your perfect home, contact On The Go Moving and Storage at (425) 440-3241 to help you get there. Our team of professional movers will help make your journey to Lynnwood as hassle-free as possible.