Located a convenient, 15-minute drive from Seattle, Shoreline is a medium-sized city with a population…
Looking for Woodinville things to do? Whether you’re trying to plan your weekend, schedule a group outing with your friends, or think of ideas for how to spend time with your kids, Woodinville has many fun activities to offer.
Woodinville has a population of over 12,000 and is one of the neighboring suburbs of Seattle. It is a relatively residential city and is an excellent place to live if you are raising a family or simply want a quiet home outside of the bustling Seattle city center.
Continue reading for a massive list of what to do in Woodinville WA or get in touch with On The Go Moving to learn more about our relocation services in Woodinville.
Related Page: Woodinville Movers
Things To Do In Woodinville
When it comes to the best things to do in Woodinville WA, we’ve divided the list below into several different categories to help you find the best activities for you. This list includes things to do with kids, free activities in Woodinville, as well as what to do with a partner.
Free Things to do in Woodinville
If you are looking for Woodinville activities that won’t cost you, here are two fun and free activities in Woodinville WA:
- Paradise Valley Conservation. This is the perfect free outdoor activity in Woodinville WA. If you like hiking, biking, or wildlife watching, pay a visit to Paradise Valley Conservation.
- Molbak’s Garden Center. Whether you’re in need of outdoor or indoor furniture, plants, or just want to browse an artsy gift shop, visit Molbak’s Garden Center in Woodinville WA. This lush garden center is filled with vibrant plants, stunning outdoor furniture pieces, a gift shop, and a quaint cafe.
Related Article: Living in Woodinville
Best Things to Do in Woodinville WA
While the best wineries and places to eat in Woodinville WA each get their own dedicated sections on this list, here are a few casual mentions for things to do in Woodinville WA.
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park. If you’re a fan of extreme sports, Adventura Aerial Park packs in loads of Woodinville activities for you. The park is an advanced obstacle course that makes for a good team-building experience for a group outing.
- Wilmot Gateway Park. If you are looking for an open space for jogging, biking, or letting your kids play, Wilmot Gateway Park in Woodinville is the perfect place. Your kids can enjoy an expansive playground while you sit and enjoy the peaceful riverfront.
- Gold Creek County Park. If you’re in search of peaceful nature, visit Gold Creek County Park and take a casual stroll in the woods.
- Cottage Lake Park. If you want a relaxed place to catch the sunset or sunrise, visit Cottage Lake Park in Woodinville.
- Brightwater Park. This 70-acre green space is filled with wildlife, trails, forest, and creeks galore. It’s the perfect place for a picnic or an escape from the city into nature.
What To Do In Woodinville WA With Kids
What are the best things to do with kids in Woodinville WA? Here are four events and locations that your kids will love:
Best Things To Do Near Woodinville WA
If you are in search of the best things to do near Woodinville WA, you’ll be glad to know that there are ample experiences just waiting to be uncovered.
Some of the best things to do near Woodinville WA include:
Woodinville WA Things To Do With a Partner
In search of romantic or fun date ideas in or around Woodinville? Here are three suggestions for things to do in Woodinville with your special someone.
- Go wine tasting. Woodinville WA is well known for its passionate wine culture from some of the best local wine tasting rooms.
- Visit Woodinville Whiskey Company. If wine tasting isn’t your thing, don’t worry, Woodinville has plenty of other types of distilleries and tasting rooms to keep you entertained — including Woodinville Whiskey Company.
- Make a reservation at Hollywood Tavern. Hollywood Tavern is a casual bar and grill with a mouth-watering menu and a lively atmosphere. If you’re looking for the perfect dinner date location, visit Hollywood Tavern the next chance you get.
Related Article: Things to do in Shoreline WA
Best Wineries in Woodinville
Are you a lover of good wine? If so, you’ll be happy to learn that Woodinville WA has some of the best wineries in Washington State.
Here are our top 10 picks for the top wineries in Woodinville:
- Chateau Saint Michelle Vineyards. 14111 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Columbia Winery. 14030 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Gorman Winery Hollywood Hill Tasting Room
- DeLille Cellars. 14300 NE 145th St Suite 101, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Ambassador Wines of Washington. 19501 144th Ave NE c400, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Covington Cellars. 18580 142nd Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Matthews Winery. 16116 140th Pl NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Airfield Estates Winery. 14450 Redmond-Woodinville Rd NE #109, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Novelty Hill-Januik Winery. 14710 Redmond-Woodinville Rd NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
- JM Cellars. 14404 137th Pl NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Goose Ridge Woodinville Tasting Room. 14450 Redmond-Woodinville Rd NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
As you can see from the extensive list of the best wineries in Woodinville WA, this Seattle suburb takes their wine very seriously. Plan a wine tasting tour with your friends or treat your parents to an educational wine tasting outing.
Related Article: Things To Do In Kirkland WA
Best Places to Eat in Woodinville
If you’re a fan of authentic, premium-quality eateries, Woodinville lacks nothing in that regard either.
Some of the best places to eat in Woodinville include:
- The Herbfarm Restaurant
- Vivi Pizzeria
- Chan’s Place
- Barking Frog
- Purple Cafe And Wine Bar
- The Commons
- The Hollywood Tavern
- Maltby Cafe
Things To Do In Woodinville This Weekend
Looking for fun things to do in Woodinville this weekend? Here are four ideas to set you up for an enjoyable weekend with friends or family.
- Book an experience with Get In The Wild. Get In The Wild offers guided tours around Washington to help Woodinville residents get out and experience Mother Nature. Choose between outdoor yoga, hiking, or canyoneering as your next Woodinville adventure.
- Go on a hot air balloon ride. Over The Rainbow offers Woodinville hot air balloon rides to give you a bird’s eye view of the glorious Pacific Northwest.
- Stay at Willows Lodge. If you are looking for a luxurious staycation, consider booking a weekend stay at Willows Lodge in Woodinville.
- Find a local concert. Château Saint Michelle in Woodinville hosts outdoor concerts during the summer and autumn months. So take advantage of some of the local music culture and reserve tickets for the next concert.
Places to Stay in Woodinville WA
Here are four of the best places to stay in or near Woodinville WA. If you’re planning a multi-day visit to Woodinville, check out these luxurious places to stay.
- Willows Lodge
- Cottage Lake Bed & Breakfast
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Woodinville WA
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
Relocating To Woodinville WA Soon?
If you are relocating to Woodinville WA in the near future, make this relocation the easiest one of your life by getting in touch with On The Go Moving.
On The Go Moving offers a comprehensive moving service to help your relocation pass smoothly and without stress.
Our moving team is passionate about providing high-quality relocation services so that you can relax and enjoy the experience of getting to know your new home city.
Whether you need help with planning your move, packing, transportation, or unpacking, our moving experts have you covered.
To learn more about our moving services or to book our skilled team of movers, give On The Go Moving a call today.